Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Bit Off Topic

Perhaps my favorite personal catch phrase is, "Everything's comin' up Koehler!" (edited within the Koehler family to say Cameron instead). Never has this been more true than the past 2 weeks of my life. Just days after I got back from California, I found out I had an interview at Pennridge for a teaching job. That turned into a second interview and finally one with the superintendent this morning. At about 10:00 this morning I was officially offered and officially accepted a job as a social studies teacher at Pennridge High School. I feel I can express my joy on this blog because I know very few people other than close friends and family read it. And if you aren't a close friend or family member, you can comment on how annoying this is. That would actually make me feel really cool anyway because I would find out I have readers!

This relates to the Yankees series because I love the Phillies and hate the Yankees and everything is going right for me right now. Phils in 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment